Noe Valley has seen a major transformation in recent years, from a primarily blue collar, working-class neighborhood to a more affluent college-educated investment and tech -involved group of folks. Besides it’s generous sunshine, it also offers quick and easy freeway access to Silicon Valley from any point in the neighborhood. One constant is the generous presence of growing families and fabulous coffee shops. As you walk the Valley and the surrounding hills, you’ll notice a plethora of colorful Victorian homes and gleaming Contemporary homes that have been recently re-imagined and rebuilt. Noe possesses a certain charm and freedom of expression that is hard for anyone to ignore. Neighbors who proudly live in this area are very closely tied to the community and care deeply about it.
What You’ll Love
24th Street and Church St Corridors with plenty of dining options, including:
- Bernie’s on 24th and Martha’s on Church for an excellent coffee in the sun
- Diamond Street Cafe to enjoy breakfast or lunch inside or outside on the terrace
- NOVY for casual Mediterranean-style menu, including popular chicken wraps
- Easy access to downtown and Silicon Valley
- Farmer’s Market on Saturdays, 8 AM – 1 PM